Sunday, November 18, 2007

thanksgiving break

I hate how it works out that even though I'm home for over a week, I still feel like I'm at college because my husband has to work all week during the days. If that is the case, I guess I'd rather be at college than home, even though I just left yesterday, because then it would be ok to feel alone because I was away from home. Its worse when your home and still feel away....I was at my parents house today and yesterday, but today we fought. I even slapped my brother because he slammed my parents phone on the floor because he was angry and busted it - its the like 4 or 5 we've had to buy because of this. Then I had to throw him against the wall because he grabbed my mom and was shaking her. Isn't it wonderful? I hate being away but I hate being home. Back to my paper.

No comments: