Thursday, November 22, 2007

Last night I had a dream, well it seemed strange to me because I do not usually dream about/have one that contains the person it did. It has only happened once before, several weeks ago. Though there is one recurring aspect of it, which was the car. I don't drive so it seems odd that being driven in a car was a significant part of it. My adviser was driving me somewhere (no idea why - but to get to them I had to overcome some obstacle like last time, like I had to hand something into someone on time etc) and we were talking about a book they were reading. So I asked if they had got my email, and they said no and asked what it was about. I said I emailed you to let you know that I updated my blog. Then they laughed and shrugged it off, a why-would-i-care-i-have-more-important-things-to-do laugh. Which has to be my own projection, seeing my adviser is one of the kindest people I know. But I guess the driving/ on the road meant something - seeing their blog post for yesterday included a road and talked about traveling.

1 comment:

jo(e) said...

Wow. That's strange that the road was in your dream -- and then I wrote about it. Weird.

I often have nightmares or anxiety dreams about roads/cars/traveling.