Friday, January 11, 2008

Crashing Air


This year, I'm beginning my resolutions the first week of February, this way I figure I can adjust my schedule to be conducive to accomplishing them. I'm going to eat healthier and go to the gym more. My husband has agreed to quit smoking by March, so hopefully that will stick. This is a picture of the skies near my parents house earlier this evening. Its the Friday before school starts, and I haven't even began to pack to return on Sunday. I guess I just feel really relaxed about it, the only thing I'm concerned with is when I'll get my refund check, because that will determine when I can pay my bills off.

The sky was a very strange blue, and the wind was picking up. This is an image of the skies prior to the rain, but it doesn't capture the eerie color that the sky actually was about 50 ft away. Furthermore, due to the rain earlier today and last night the water was crashing over our mini waterfall in the creek across the road.

No comments: